Air Handlers in Chicago, Illinois
Create Efficiency for Your Commercial or Industrial Property with Air Handlers
Air handler systems play a vital role in effectively circulating air in your commercial or industrial business, improving heating and cooling efficiency as well as air quality. This makes them ideal for optimizing comfort while also reducing energy cost, offering you a significant leg up on keeping a perfect work environment.
The specialists at General Mechanical offer a complete array of air handler services in Chicago! We carry extensive training and leading equipment, making our team your single stop for complete air handler design and installation, as well as maintenance and troubleshooting. When you need air handler service that gets you maximum results at minimal cost, we’ve got you covered every step of the way.
Contact General Mechanical online now to learn more about air handlers in Chicago, Illinois, or to set a date for your service consultation!
The Advantages of an Air Handler System
Air handler systems operate in-tandem with your existing HVAC system, and essentially bolster their effectiveness. By optimizing air flow an air handler can offer your business considerable advantages in:
- Energy-efficiency. An effective air handler system smooths the job of your HVACR systems, ensuring they need to work less in order to get the job done. That means less energy used, more cost saved.
- Comfort. Air handlers move cooled or heated air more efficiently than standard blow force, helping keep the comfort control in your business or residential space exceedingly even.
- Improved air quality. Air handler systems lower humidity accumulation, mitigate dust and pollen, and help to effectively exhaust harmful or unpleasant odors, assisting in overall better structural air quality.
- Lowered system failure risks. By reducing the workload on your HVAC systems an air handler lowers overall wear and tear on the unit, helping reduce breakdown issues and extend system lifespans.
Air Handler System Design & Installation
How well an air handler works for your business is all in the details of its design and installation. Our specialists analyze your business’ unique structure and needs, taking into account structure size, HVAC systems installed, business occupancy, and more in order to formulate a flawless air handler system to suit your unique needs.
Proactive Air Handler Maintenance Services
Our technicians complete preventative maintenance by conducting an energy evaluation and cost savings analysis. Based on the age and efficiency of your current unit, we can modify your unit to run with variable frequency drives so the motor works better. We repair and maintain a variety of units, even older ones that need replacement and repairs instead of a complete retrofitting.
- Prevent breakdowns
- Pre-empt costly service calls
- Keep equipment well maintained for longer
- Lower utility bills
We maximize control of your commercial or industrial HVAC system while minimizing costs. We know that down time is expensive, so we provide maintenance plans to take care of your air handler before you risk a breakdown.
Why Choose General Mechanical for Air Handler Services?
At General Mechanical it is our endless goal to ensure clients get a system that fits like a perfect glove, and we’re never satisfied with our work until we’re certain we’ve done everything in our power to bring you the best. To ensure you get the best in the business when it comes to quality and service, we offer:
- Highly trained and expert-level technicians and maintenance professionals
- Top of the line equipment and tools to ensure service quality
- Customized design and maintenance plans to suit each client’s needs
- Over 40 years of experience in commercial and industrial service in the Chicago area