Design / Build Projects in Chicago
The Mechanical Services Contractor For All Your Mechanical Design-Build Needs
When planning a retrofit, build-out, or looking to outfit a brand new commercial or industrial business your need specialists who can accommodate a wide array of needs. Design/build requires extensive knowledge and training, as well as considerable skill and the ability to keep client’s needs in the scope of the project. To meet all of these needs and even more, you’ll find General Mechanical to be the ideal choice!
Our specialists have been serving Chicago, Illinois businesses for over 40 years, offering peerless solutions in custom building, fabrication, design, and much more. As an authority in Chicagoland we carry all that’s needed to ensure your project stays on time, comfortably within your budget, and well aligned with your unique needs.
Get in touch with a General Mechanical project manager today by calling (847) 695-1177 or contact us online to learn more about what we can bring to your project!
Benefits of Design-Build Services with General Mechanical Services
Why work with our experts rather than anyone else? In a word we would say dedication. Our specialists are dedicated to being the absolute best, both for your sake and for ours! You’ll gain considerable advantages by choosing the General Mechanical team, including:
- Personalized and client-focused services to ensure accuracy and satisfaction
- Maximized control aimed at minimizing cost
- Energy-efficient and reliable mechanical systems
- Highly experienced and trained, union-certified technicians
- Failure prevention plans to reduce future costs and complications
Augment Your Project with our Ongoing Maintenance Services
A design/build project of any size or scale is a considerable investment, and one you probably want to keep in ideal working order for as long as possible when all is said and done. Our maintenance teams can ensure you get the most out of your investments, providing detailed and customized maintenance routines in order to:
- Reduce downtime and repair costs
- Increase system efficiencies for lower utility costs
- Maximize the lifespan of your mechanical systems
- Ensure air quality is keep in desirable ranges in your business
Talk to General Mechanical Services about our design-build services for your property by filing out our contact form.
The Design-Build Process
The General Mechanical team has extensive experience in handling design/build projects of any size or scope. We work closely with you in order to assess your needs and offer custom solutions and services that suit the parameters of the job, ensuring your satisfaction with the finished product. Each project is wholly unique and thus requires a slightly altered approach, but you can typically expect:
- Defining the scope and needs of the project – A successful design/build project starts with knowing exactly what you need, how you need it, and on what scale.
- Individual system design – We start at the ground and work our way up, paying precise attention to each individual process in order to generate an ideal design to fulfill your needs.
- Construction and project implementation – Our experts work with the practice and precision of experts who have been leading the Chicago area mechanical industry for decades.
- Troubleshooting, adapting, and problem solving – We ensure every aspect of the project is handled with care, but allow for flexibility in order to accommodate project changes and alterations.
We also have emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With a design-build project, you never know what will be thrown your way, so having us at your service at any hour of the day or night keeps the project running smoothly.