Commercial & Industrial Exhaust System Services in Chicago
Whether your commercial business is located on the Loop or found harborside, you need a reliable ventilation and exhaust system in place in your Chicagoland business in order to ensure better air quality, HVAC performance, and employee and client comfort. General Mechanical offers complete exhaust fan services and solutions, from vent hoods for kitchen spaces to complete HVAC ventilation and duct service.
We’ve been a Chicago-area leader in commercial and industrial HVAC system design, installation, maintenance, and repair since 1973. We’re the team to call when you need to:
- Design a new ventilation system
- Repair your current exhaust system
- Optimize your system’s efficiency
- Replace outdated parts
- Reduce operating costs
- And more!
Our specialists carry extensive experience in handling and maintaining commercial and industrial ventilation systems, offering superior solutions and guaranteed results to meet all of your unique needs. Clients all across Chicago have trusted our team for design, installation, and maintenance of ventilation systems for well over 40 years!
For complete exhaust services in Chicago, choose General Mechanical to meet your unique and varied needs. Contact us online to learn more about our service, or call our service team at (224) 407-5835!
Industrial Exhaust Fan Maintenance in Chicago, Illinois
Ensuring that industrial ventilation systems are in working order is important for maintaining your employees’ health and safety, regardless of the type of business you have. Exhaust fans divert dangerous chemicals away from employees and lower heat in the working environment. But a well-designed ventilation system also protects your financial investment in your business by increasing work time and reducing your utility costs from electrical needs.
At General Mechanical Services, we provide design, repair, and maintenance service for:
- Wall-mounted exhaust fans. These fans are ideal for improving airflow in commercial work areas, helping to improve HVAC effectiveness, as well as reducing the risks of condensation and stagnant air.
- Roof-mounted exhaust fans. Roof-mounted fans pull hot, humid, and dirty or odor-laden air out of rooms and facilities. These are often connected to hood vents in kitchen applications or in areas where air quality can be poor.
- Shutter-mounted exhaust fans. Excellent for ventilating isolated rooms and workspaces, shutter-mounted systems are connected to motorized systems that open/close the shutter while in use.
- Fresh air supply fans. Supply fans work in reverse, bringing fresh and uncontaminated air into spaces to displace ventilated, poor-quality air. Filtration systems are optional, but are often paired with supply fans.
Completing work on all aspects of your ventilation system is our specialty.
Our Exhaust Fan & Ventilation Services in Chicago
Our commercial and industrial exhaust fan services include:
- Exhaust fan and system design
- Exhaust fan and system repair
- Exhaust and ventilation maintenance services
For complete exhaust fan maintenance and services in Chicago, choose General Mechanical to meet your unique and varied needs. Contact us online or call our service team at (224) 407-5835!
Exhaust Fan & Ventilation Design
Carrying extensive experience in installation and planning, our team can help you formulate a fan and exhaust system that keeps air clean, circulating, and fresh. This service is vital for a wide array of industries, including:
- Hospitality services
- Food industry and kitchens
- Manufacturing plants
- Warehouses and storage
- Hazardous materials handling
- And more!
Exhaust Fan & System Repair in Chicago
When ventilation systems malfunction or begin to perform shoddily, it can put a quick stop to all productivity and give rise to larger issues. Our experts put expertise and cutting-edge equipment to use in order to administer fast, precise repair services that restore the effectiveness of your ventilation and exhaust systems.
Exhaust Fan & Ventilation Maintenance
By joining a maintenance service plan, you can both avoid the risks of an untimely and costly breakdown, and optimize the performance of your exhaust system. Our professionals offer complete service and maintenance solutions, including comprehensive cleaning, component checks, and more in order to help you:
- Reduce the risk of costly repairs and replacements
- Lower overall energy use and costs
- Improve the life span of your exhaust fans and systems
- Minimize downtime and loss of productivity
Choose General Mechanical to meet all of your exhaust fan and ventilation needs in Chicago, IL. Contact us online or at (224) 407-5835 to get started today!
Where to Install an Exhaust System
Two of the most important areas to have proper exhaust systems in place are:
Commercial Kitchen Ventilation
Commercial kitchens in restaurants, hotels, and schools are a vital area in which to have a functioning exhaust system. With the amount of heat generated by commercial and industrial grade kitchens, in addition to the smoke created by food items that are seared or fried, you must ensure you have a ventilation system that is designed specifically for your space.
Exhaust Systems for Manufacturing Plants
If your employees are working with chemicals, gases, or other hazardous materials, it is crucial that the building’s ventilation and exhaust system is performing at its best. This is a part of your HVAC system that keeps your employees healthy, so repairing it as soon as breakdowns occur and investing in maintenance to prevent breakdowns is in your company’s best interest.
To have an expert come and determine where the best place for your exhaust system would be, contact us online or at (224) 407-5835!
Maintenance Matters for Chicago-Area Industrial & Commercial Properties
General Mechanical Services offers our maintenance plans to save Chicago business owners time and money as we work to extend the life of your exhaust and ventilation system. We provide maintenance for your equipment, ensuring that everything from the ducts to hoods to the exhaust stack are in peak working order.
Regular maintenance on your Chicago exhaust system can:
- Minimize unexpected and costly maintenance calls
- Reduce energy bills
- Prevent service calls for broken down equipment
- Keep equipment well maintained
- Help equipment last longer
- Avoid downtime for repairs
Regular maintenance can extend the life span of your equipment and prevent downtime for your Chicago, IL business. Contact us online or at (224) 407-5835 to receive our preventative maintenance services.
Why Choose General Mechanical Services?
If you are looking for a mechanical contractor in Chicagoland, we are here to help. Industrial and commercial businesses in Illinois have been coming to us for all HVAC needs since 1973. Here are just a few reasons why:
- We have over 40 years of experience in industrial and commercial HVAC
- Our technicians are fully experienced and union-certified
- We provide professional, personalized service that has turned many of our jobs into long-term relationships
- We offer 24-hour emergency service
When it comes to exhaust fan maintenance and related services for commercial businesses in Chicago, IL, General Mechanical is the one to call. Contact us online or at (224) 407-5835 to receive professional and knowledgeable service today!