Rooftop Units in Chicago, IL
Rooftop HVAC Units Are a Priority for Many Chicago Businesses
Over half a century of experience and the best training in the business makes our team uniquely equipped to offer Chicago commercial businesses the ideal service solutions. Whether you’re looking to upgrade to a more efficient and cost-effective unit, or just need reliable repair services, you’ll find no team better suited to meeting your exact needs.
For leading rooftop unit services and solutions you can trust the team at general Mechanical to provide. Contact us online now, or give us a call at (224) 407-5835, to learn more about what we can do for your Chicago business!
Rooftop Unit Replacement & Installation in Chicago
If you’re looking to get the maximum benefits from your rooftop unit, both in comfort and cost-efficiency, the system needs to be specially tailored to meet your unique business’ needs. There are a load of factors that come into place in this, including size, SEER rating, accessories, and even more. So how do you make the right choice? You trust the team that knows best, that’s how!
General Mechanical will work to suss out your unique needs, taking into account:
- Your building type, building size, the type of industry you work in, and location
- Traffic in and out of the building, and average and maximum occupancy
- The capacity of the unit, including capacity ratios, system power ranges, part degradation and lifespan
- The efficiency range of the units available to your building type
- Estimated savings ranges according to the efficiency of your system versus estimated downtime/projected replacement
Factors in Choosing a Rooftop Unit for Your Chicago Area Building
By providing more services and costing you less in monthly utilities, rooftop units are an ideal choice for commercial and industrial spaces. Our technicians can aid you in determining the right unit for replacement and in optimizing an existing unit.
Factors that need to be weighed in choosing a rooftop unit include:
- Total capacity of the unit, including the sensible to total capacity ratio, condenser power, and part-load degradation
- Energy efficiency, as determined by its Season Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER) number
- Environmental factors including building type, location, and occupancy patterns
- Whether a gas/electric or electric/electric unit is best
- Desired monetary savings as calculated by electricity and utility rates and the expected lifetime of the equipment
Our fully certified technicians keep each of these factors in mind when handling your rooftop unit, ensuring that you receive the most from your HVAC system.
Commercial Rooftop Unit Maintenance Plans
Having a powerful and efficient rooftop unit installed in your Chicago business is a great start, for sure. But your system will work exceptionally hard to meet your needs effectively, and it’s going to need some help if you want to retain optimal results. Our comprehensive maintenance services optimize your RTU in order to protect and preserve the system, helping you get the best out of your investment for years to come.
Our maintenance services are always tailored and customized to suit your specific business. Everyone is a bit different, as is every system, and in order to get the best you need more than “canned” service. That’s why our team works to formulate a unique plan for each client, creating a comprehensive service that helps to:
- Reduce system operation and energy costs
- Minimize downtime and reduce repair risks
- Improve comfort and temperature control power
- Assist in keeping air quality higher
- Extend the lifespan of your rooftop heating and cooling system
Industrial Rooftop Unit Energy Savings
With a range of SEER options available in rooftop units, having a General Mechanical Services expert on your side can make a significant difference in the functioning and monetary savings of a rooftop unit. With the primary energy consumption of these units being over 1.3 quads, the smallest improvement in efficiency can make a big difference in both your bottom line and the comfort of your employees. The right rooftop unit can make a significant change in your energy savings. By addressing the energy efficiency of your rooftop unit regarding your commercial or industrial building, you can reduce your operating costs, enhance the value of this asset, conserve natural resources, and improve air quality for your building.
Commercial Rooftop Unit Services in Chicagoland, Illinois
When you need services you can trust and results you can bank on, you can rely on the team at General Mechanical to deliver all you want in top-class service. Feel free to contact our service team today about what you need, and we’ll be ready to help you get the comfort and energy-efficiency you deserve.